50/50 PROJECT- A WINNING TICKET FOR YOU AND YOUR CAUSE.
The 50/50 Project is a great way to raise money for your organization and cause. It's a fundraiser for nonprofit organizations, schools, athletic teams and other community groups to sell tickets to the Connecticut Open and receive 50 percent of the total net profit generated from your sales.
Once the tournament has finished, we'll cut you a check for 50 percent of your organization's total net sales - it's that easy!
To participate in the 50/50 Project or for more information please contact Tori Williams at email@example.com or by phone at 203-776-7331 ext. 5872.
To download the registration form please click here
How It Works:
- Select one session for your members to attend together or have your members select any session(s) of choice allowing for flexibility.
- Let people know it's for your good cause. Promote it through email, social media, your website, phone call and more.
- Raise funds by selling tickets using a special code specific to your group.
Things To Know:
- Adult tickets range from $26-61 and junior tickets range from $13-30*
- There's no commitment to a number of tickets to sell! The more you sell, the more money you can raise for your organization.
- Decide what you want to promote. It can be one session or all sessions.
- No pressure to collect payments. We do the work for you!
*Program is not valid for Thursday or Friday evenings (Sessions 9 and 11)