If you are hard-working, enthusiastic, conscientious, and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you! Get behind the scenes with some of the best women's tennis players in the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as a Connecticut Open Volunteer!
Last year we celebrated our 20th anniversary at the Connecticut Open. It seemed fitting that a week that featured a solar eclipse ended with a rising new star, Daria Gavrilova, winning her maiden WTA title.
We are excited to welcome you to our 2018 team and together we look forward to providing you the opportunity to serve some of the best tennis players in the world and the opportunity to get behind the scenes at one of the area's signature events all while giving back to your community.
The Connecticut Open is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by supporting women's, youth and military causes. But we can't do it alone, so don't wait any longer, sign up today and have a blast doing good for your community.
Please read on for further information on volunteer benefits, requirements and registration information.
- Uniform- two (2) t-shirts, a longsleeve pullover and a hat. Volunteers provide khaki shorts, slacks, skorts or skirts to complete the unform (Please note: No open toe shoes are permitted.)
- MORE Complimentary Tickets- receive two (2) tickets to a designated seating area to two (2) early round sessions, adding Wednesday Day (session 6) and Friday Day (session 10).
- Opportunities to purchase additional tickets at discounted prices will be available to all volunteers.
- Meal coupons- $12 for each shift worked
- Free Parking- within walking distance to the tournament site
- Weeklong Photo Credential- granting access to the Stadium Court for designated seating areas, as well as unlimited access to other tournament courts while off-duty.
- Volunteer Orientation - August 11th
Click HERE to register today!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-776-7331 ext. 5842