If you are hard-working, enthusiastic, conscious, and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you! Get behind the scenes with some of the best women's tennis players in the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as a Connecticut Open Volunteer!
We are excited to welcome you to our 2018 team and together we look forward to providing you the opportunity to serve some of the best tennis players in the world and the opportunity to get behind the scenes at one of the area's signature event all while giving back to your community.
The Connecticut Open is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by supporting women's, youth and military causes. But we can't do it alone, so don't wait any longer, sign up today and have a blast doing good for your community.
Please read on for further information on volunteer benefits, requirements and registration information.
- Uniform- two (2) t-shirts, a longsleeve pullover and a hat. Volunteers provide khaki shorts or slacks to compliment the unform
- MORE Complimentary Tickets- receive two (2) tickets with designated seat locations to four (4) early round sessions
- Meal coupons- $11 for each shift worked
- Free Parking- within walking distance to the tournament site
- Weeklong Photo Credential- granting access to the Stadium Court for designated shifts, as well as unlimited access to other tournament courts
- Volunteer Orientation - August 12th
Check back soon for 2018 Registration info!
Email email@example.com or call 203-776-7331 ext. 5842