If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you! Get behind the scenes with some of the best women's tennis players in the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as a Connecticut Open Volunteer!
The defending champion, as well as an 18-time Grand Slam singles champion, will be among the top attractions at the Connecticut Open this summer. Agnieszka Radwanska will return to defend her 2016 title, while Martina Navratilova will also be on-hand to help celebrate 20 years of women’s tennis in New Haven.
We are excited to welcome you back to our team and together we look forward to providing you the opportunity to serve some of the best tennis players in the world and the opportunity to get behind the scenes at one of the area's signature event all while giving back to your community.
The Connecticut Open is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by supporting women's, youth and military causes. But we can't do it alone, so don't wait any longer, sign up today and have a blast doing good for your community.
Please read on for further information on volunteer benefits, requirements and registration information.
- Uniform- two (2) t-shirts and a hat. Volunteers provide khaki shorts or slacks to compliment the unform
- Complimentary Tickets- receive two (2) tickets with designated seat locations to four (4) early round sessions
- Meal coupons- $11 for each shift worked
- Free Parking- within walking distance to the tournament site
- Weeklong Photo Credential- granting access to the Stadium Court for designated shifts, as well as unlimited access to other tournament courts
- Volunteer Celebration - August 12th
- Must be at least 18 years of age (select opportunities available for 16-17 year olds)
- Attend a Volunteer Celebration on August 12th (time TBD)
- Volunteer a minimum of six (6) shifts throughout the tournament. Shift schedules vary by committee and are typically 4.5-5 hours in length
Please check back soon for information about 2017 volunteer registration!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-776-7331 ext. 5842