If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you! Get behind the scenes with some of the best women's tennis players in the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as a Connecticut Open Volunteer!
Defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska has committed to play the 2017 Connecticut Open presented by United Technologies, while 18-time Grand Slam singles champion Martina Navratilova will return to the tournament to celebrate 20 years of women’s tennis in New Haven.
We are excited to welcome you to our 2017 team and together we look forward to providing you the opportunity to serve some of the best tennis players in the world and the opportunity to get behind the scenes at one of the area's signature event all while giving back to your community.
The Connecticut Open is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by supporting women's, youth and military causes. But we can't do it alone, so don't wait any longer, sign up today and have a blast doing good for your community.
Please read on for further information on volunteer benefits, requirements and registration information.
- Uniform- two (2) t-shirts, a long-sleeve pullover and a hat. Volunteers provide khaki shorts or slacks to compliment the uniform
- MORE Complimentary Tickets- receive two (2) tickets with designated seat locations to four (4) early round sessions
- Meal coupons- $11 for each shift worked
- Free Parking- within walking distance to the tournament site
- Weeklong Photo Credential- granting access to the Stadium Court for designated shifts, as well as unlimited access to other tournament courts
- Volunteer Celebration - August 12th
- Must be at least 18 years of age (select opportunities available for 16-17 year olds)
- Attend a Volunteer Celebration on August 12th. New Volunteers must attend a training session at 9:00am at the Connecticut Tennis Center (45 Yale Avenue), and returning volunteers may pick up their packets starting at 10:00am until noon at the Volunteer tent. (Food will be served)
- Volunteer a minimum of six (6) shifts throughout the tournament. Shift schedules vary by committee and are typically 4.5-5 hours in length
Click here to register!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-776-7331 ext. 5842