If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and love tennis, we've got an amazing opportunity for you! Get behind the scenes with some of the best women's tennis players in the world for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as a Connecticut Open Volunteer!
We are excited to welcome AARP Connecticut back to our team and together we look forward to providing you the opportunity to serve some of the best tennis players in the world at one of the area's signature event all while giving back to your community.
The Connecticut Open is committed to making a difference in the communities we live in by supporting women's, youth and military causes. But we can't do it alone, so don't wait any longer, sign up today and have a blast doing good for your community.
Please read on for further information on volunteer benefits, requirements and registration information.
- NEW for 2016- refer a family member or friend to volunteer and receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the Thursday, August 25 evening women's quarterfinal followed by PowerShares Legends match featuring John McEnroe vs. James Blake.
- Uniform- two (2) t-shirts and a hat. Volunteers provide khaki shorts or slacks to compliment the uniform
- Complimentary Tickets- receive two (2) tickets with designated seat locations to three (3) early round sessions
- Sunday, August 21 Day (Session 1)
- Monday, August 22 Evening (Session 3)
- Tuesday, August 23 Evening (Session 5)
- Meal coupons- $11 for each shift worked
- Free Parking- within walking distance to the tournament site
- Weeklong Photo Credential- granting access to the Stadium Court and other tournament courts
- Volunteer Celebration on Saturday, August 13, 2016
- Must be at least 18 years of age (select opportunities available for 16-17 year olds)
- Attend a Volunteer Celebration on Saturday, August 13 at 9:00am. Enjoy breakfast in the newly renovated Player's Lounge, meet your fellow volunteers. attend a training session for your area and pick up your uniform, tickets, credential and parking pass.
- Volunteer a minimum of six (6) shifts throughout the tournament. Shift schedules vary by committee and are typically 4.5-5 hours in length
Volunteer registration is now open for the 2016 Connecticut Open. CLICK HERE to begin the registration process
Email email@example.com or call 203-776-7331 ext. 5842