Ticket Key Descriptions
Stadium Map - to view a full map of the seating chart, please click here.
All seating options are located in the seating chart which is highlighted as Front Row, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze on the map. A seat by seat view is available once you have selected your session and started the ticket selection process.
- Front Row Seats - Located around the stadium court baseline and sideline.
- Platinum Seating - Located in the Courtside level seats of the East and West sideline, and 100 level seats of the North and South baseline.
- Gold Seating - Located in the 100 level seats of the East and West sideline and sections 220, 221, 244, 245 in the East and West baseline. Gold seating runs throughout the first row in the 200 level seats.
- Silver Seating - Located in the 200 level seats of the East and West sidelines and sections 217-219, 222-224, 241-243, and 246-248 of the North and South baselines.
- Bronze Seating - Located in the 200 level seats in the NW corner, NE corner, and SE corner.
- ADA Seating - Located in the 200 level seats in the SW Corner. Please contact the CT Open Ticket Office to purchase.
Daily Double Combines a day and evening ticket for one great discounted price. Available in both Silver seating and Gold seating.
Family 4-Pack Includes 4 Silver seat tickets for the session of your choice, $20 in food vouchers and 2 tournament posters all for one discounted price. Available only in Silver seats.
To purchase a daily double or Family 4 Pack please click on the names above, or contact the Connecticut Open ticket office at 855-464-8366 or firstname.lastname@example.org