50/50 PROJECT- A WINNING TICKET FOR YOU AND YOUR CAUSE.
The 50/50 Project is a great way to raise money for your organization and cause. It's a fundraiser for nonprofit organizations, schools, athletic teams and other community groups to sell tickets to the Connecticut Open and receive 50 percent of the total net profit generated from your sales.
Once the tournament has finished, we'll cut you a check for 50 percent of your organization's total net sales - it's that easy!
To participate in the 50/50 Project or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call 855-464-8366.
How It Works:
- Raise funds by selling tickets using a special code specific to your group.
- Let people know it's for your cause!
- Save 25% off any individual gold, silver, or bronze level session tickets during the Connecticut Open.
- After the tournmanent is over, receive 50% off your total net profit generated from your sales!
Things To Know:
- There's no commitment to a number of tickets to sell! The more you sell, the more money you can raise for your organization.
- Decide what you want to promote. It can be one session or all sessions.
- No pressure to collect payments. We do the work for you!
2018 50/50 Non-Profit Partners:
|ACES Education Foundation
|American Liver Foundation
|Best Buddies Connecticut
|Connecticut Food Bank
|CT State Employees Campaign for Charitable Giving
|Donate Life Connecticut
|FISH of Greater New Haven
|International Tennis Hall of Fame
|Jewish Family Service of Greater New Haven
|Kids of America's Heroes
|Linens of Love
|Make a Wish Foundation of Connecticut
|SCSU School of Health and Human Services
|University of New Haven Women's Tennis
|Wint Filipek Sr. Memorial Tennis Tournament
|Yale Child Study Center